How do hormones affect my body?
Hormones are an essential part of the workings of every cell in the human body and regardless of age, a woman’s hormones all work together to keep her in balance. The ovaries produce many hormones. Chief among them are estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone. Even when only one unbalanced hormone is present, it will adversely affect all the others. This imbalance may result in the following menopausal and premenopausal symptoms:
- Decreased fertility
- Hot flashes
- Loss of muscle mass
- Weight gain
- Irregular or Painful Periods
- Low libido
- Memory lapses
- Mood swings
- Night sweats
- Poor concentration
- Tender or fibrocystic breasts
- Urinary incontinence
- Vaginal dryness
Can Hormones Be Compounded and Custom Made for Me?
Yes. Our compounding pharmacists can work with you and your medical provider to:
- Accurately test the specific hormone levels in your body
- Determine the best treatment strategy for you
- Compound the necessary hormones in individualized strengths and dosage forms
- Adjust your dosages over time to align them with your natural aging process
Creating Customized Delivery Forms
We can create hormone medications (Estrogen, Progesterone, Testosterone, DHEA, Pregnenolone, & Thyroid) in the following delivery forms and reduce the potential for unwanted side effects:
- Transdermal Creams & Gels Capsules
- Sublingual drops
Is a Compounded Prescription Right for Me?
Talk to your health care provider. Discuss compounding as a treatment option, and let your health care provider know you heard about prescription compounding from Axtell Rite Value Pharmacy.